January 17, 2013

Jeans and a T




Tshirt: Gap; Blazer: Gap (similar); Jeans: Gap (old, love these); Belt: H&M; Heels: Zara; Necklace: H&M

 Spotted this "postcard T" in store a couple weeks ago and was immediately drawn to it for the SF reference. Haight-Ashbury is probably one of my favorite areas of the city - great for vintage shopping and DVD sales at Amoeba, a typical compromise for Steve and I. 

 This past weekend was abnormally warm for mid-January, so I took full advantage, opting for this outfit of light layers. Now I officially have Spring on the brain and am counting down the days till the end of winter!

12 comments:

  1. I find I have so few graphic t's in my wardrobe. I need a few more like this one!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing! Now I'm on the hunt for more :)

      Delete
  2. You look great. I like your Tshirt. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your graphic tee! I got the parisian one! I think it's so cute! You styled this perfectly:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a casual outfit that I would definitely wear. Substitute the t-shirt for a blouse and it turns into a casual friday work outfit! Check out my blog! We should follow eachother!

    http://www.colourmoibeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. Perfect pairing of the boyfriend jeans and heels. I've been looking for jeans like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit. The perfect pairing of the boyfriend jeans and heels. I've been looking for jeans like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa!

    Just a quick note to let you know that we loved this look so much we've included it in our roundup of great ways to wear boyfriend jeans - you can see it here:

    http://www.thefashionpolice.net/2014/03/five-fashion-bloggers-wear-gap-sexy-boyfriend-jeans.html

    We have, of course, linked back to your blog, and really hope you don't mind, but if, for any reason, you'd rather not be included, please just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!