January 18, 2013

Life Lately

1. The final course of a delicious fondue dinner.
2. Mixing pattern and texture with my new AE jeans (now on sale!).
3. My latest DIY project - a glittery mason jar, which I intend to fill with fresh flowers.
4. An alternative night out - Ping Pong competitions at Spin Toronto.
5. A recent Zara find, more photos here.
6. A new Kate Spade mug that brightens up my desk at work. 
7. Style me Pretty Weddings inspiration and a plethora of craft supplies. 
8. Steve rolling out the dough for these homemade maple cookies
9. A casual look featuring my new favourite Gap Tshirt. More outfit photos here

Follow me on Instagram here! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Very nice instagram. Have agreat friday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!