November 16, 2012

Currently Craving: Clear Clutch

I have been on the hunt for a clear clutch for what seems like forever. I love their sleek, minimalist look, and the idea of a sparkly change purse shining through the plastic for the holidays just tipped me over the edge. That being said, if you know of where to buy one of these glorious accessories, please advise! Thankfully, there is a bright side to my so far unsuccessful quest. I found these great DIY tutorials here and here, which make the process of creating one yourself seem delightfully simple and extremely inexpensive. What do you thing – give up on the search and head to the fabric store?

44 comments:

  1. You should totally do a DIY Project!!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I've never seen it before now but it is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I think you could totally create your own! I say go for it!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Create your own! Its so much more satisfying and when people ask "where'd you get that" you can say you made it yourself! *heads to the fabric store*

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh yep definitely make your own! and i love this look with the sparkly purse inside, very pretty <3

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://prettyinpolkadot.blogspot.com/2012/11/currently-craving-clear-clutch.html?showComment=1507828499071#c8158568837519012209

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!