October 26, 2012

A Sneaky Alternative









Sweater: H&M; Leggings: Topshop Petite (recent, similar here); Sneakers: TopShop (recent, similar style here); Bracelets: Forever 21, H&M, and Madewell.

I wasn't completely sold on the wedge sneaker trend at first, but after slipping my foot into a pair at Topshop last weekend I was instantly hooked. I love the hidden height combined with the casual exterior. They have now easily become by go-to walking shoe. I styled them with a sleek pair of faux-leather leggings and a chunkier knit on top to balance out the outfit and I'm now on the hunt for more wearable options. Maybe a sweater dress and beanie or leggings and a fur vest like this? I'd love to hear your opinions!  

1 comment:

  1. I love that forest green sweater! So preetty! As for what to wear with the wedge sneakers...I think you're pretty spot on...beanie, leggings, vest:)!

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!