January 14, 2013

Golden Globes' Golden Dress

 I missed the Golden Globes this year, but I still scoped out the collection of pretty dresses that swept the red carpet, and Emily Blunt's yellow and gold Micheal Kors dress was by far my favorite. I love how the brocade pattern is layered with small gold studs that look more delicate than edgy, and her fuchsia earrings were perfectly complimentary in color. I also love that she kept her hair simple and pulled back, and her make-up clean and fresh, letting the dress make the statement.

What were you favorite looks of the night?

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress! And I love Emily Blunt. Definitely a favorite of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress. Love your blog!


    If you get a sec, check out my latest post on my blog.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!