March 6, 2012

Feeling Whimsical




Bird-Printed Blouse: H&M; Pants: American Eagle; Blazer: Urban Outfitters; Ring: XX1; Heels: Zara; Nail Polish: Essie Turquoise & Caicos

Lately I'm borderline addicted to H&M (not to mention, eagerly anticipating the Marni collection that will be hitting select stores on Thursday). Their cropped pants, peplum tops, whimsical printed blouses, and exaggerated floral pieces catch my eye every time I walk by the large glass windows on Powell St. When shopping I try to look for items that are versatile and can be remixed into my wardrobe in multiple ways. I love that this top can be worn with the narrow tie belt cinching the waist, or sans-belt and loosely tucked into pants or a pencil skirt.  I like hearing how other people sort through the racks for gems. What are your shopping tips? 

2 comments:

Have a question/comment? Please share below!