July 30, 2013

Stop to Smell the Roses






{JCrew Tee, American Apparel Skirt, Zara Heels (similar here), Kate Spade Earrings, Target Sunglasses, Kate Spade iPhone case}

I used to hate Sundays. The pressure of making plans on the last day before another work-week always seemed daunting.  However, Steve and I have recently made it a new tradition to spend Sundays in the city, mixing errands with laid-back, random outings and I now have a whole new appreciation for them. I wore this outfit this past Sunday for our first outing of the day - breakfast at Music Garden Cafe, where we indulged in these delicious pastries. That day I also managed to get in a work-out at Barreworks, enjoy a BBQ lunch, do a full grocery shop, browse Kensington Market, and see Monsters University. All in all, it was productive, entertaining, and far-from-disappointing end to the week.

  Follow me on TwitterFacebookBloglovinPinterest, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question/comment? Please share below!