May 13, 2013

Snapshots

1. Steve randomly bumped into Keifer Sutherland at Front and Spadina last week!
2. My favourite Stella & Dot Necklace paired with a shimmery purple blouse.
3. Not being a fan of raisins, I was ecstatic when a co-worker brought me a loaf of sans-raisin cinnamon bread from a local farm in Ottawa. I've never understood why it's so difficult to find cinnamon bread without raisins in Canada.
4. The beautiful cherry blossom trees that line the streets on my route to work, that often make me reminiscent of this SF neighbourhood.
5. The view from Ontario Place - a pit stop during one of Nike's "Free Run" events.
6. Saturdays spent lounging over one of my favourite Canadian magazines, Lou Lou.
7. Treats from the absolute best coffee/donut cafe in the city - Little Nicky's.
7. The CN tower is always in sight.
8. Authentic Italian margaretta pizza from Gusto.

You can follow me on Instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question/comment? Please share below!