May 29, 2013

SF Snapshots

Had a fantastic time in SF the last few days! That city never fails to impress me. Here are some snapshots of my favourite moments.

1. The Palace of Fine Arts simply exudes beauty.
2. A ticket to Steve's graduation ceremony.
3. A new pair of sunglasses from Madewell.
4. Sidewalk stairs make the climb to the top of Nob Hill a little easier.
5. I never tire of the scenic view of Golden Gate.
6. Decided it was time for a new wallet and fell instantly in love with the bright colour of this Kate Spade one.
7. You can't visit SF without indulging in some delicious Mexican food. My Fave? Taqueria Cancun's pollo quesadillas.
8. Graduation Day in front of City Hall.
9. Completely obsessed with Blue Bottle Coffee, especially the Mint Plaza location. 

You can follow me on Instagram here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question/comment? Please share below!