April 22, 2013

Snapshots

1. Cute cupcakes I baked for a friends' Circus-themed birthday party.
2. Those that know me, know I love themed-anything. This fun, homemade photo booth was the perfect touch.
3. A weekend get-a-way to Niagara on the Lake called for a full day of winery tours and tastings.
4. Two couples admittedly insta-obsessed.
5. We celebrated our 1 year "engagaversary" last week. You can see more of this special day here.
6. Yummy cake for the aforementioned engagaversary.
7. A fresh salad to compensate for a weekend of wine, cheese, and indulgent breakfasts.
8. The collection of wine souvenirs we accumulated over the weekend (My fave: The Pillitteri Ice Wine)
9. I'm thinking about starting every day with a fruit smoothie. Anyone have any good recipes?

You can follow me on TwitterFacebookBloglovinPinterest, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question/comment? Please share below!