April 8, 2013

Feminine Sport






Top: Forever 21; Leather Jacket: Banana Republic; Vest: Banana Republic; Jeans: Forever 21; Wedge Sneakers: Topshop; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Bracelets: H&M, Stella & Dot, Madewell; Sunglasses: Tiffany & Co.; Seamless Hair Tie: Sephora 

I was instantly intrigued by the contrasting fabrics of this top.  It has a soft, sweatshirt-like material body with delicate sheer, chiffon sleeves. I decided to pair it with wedge sneakers and a bright hair tie to play on the sporty feel of it, and add a bit of fur, oversized sunglasses, and thin bracelets to balance out the femininity. 

I recently purchased this single seamless hair tie as a trial piece, and am now convinced that this multi-colour pack needs to be part of my hair accessory collection. I love the playfulness of them and best of all - they're great for temporary pony tails since they don't leave any kinks in your hair!

Happy Monday!  

You can follow me on TwitterFacebookBloglovinPinterest, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question/comment? Please share below!