March 26, 2013

Black, White, and a Touch of Bright

Sweater: Gap; Skirt: Joe Fresh (recent, not online); Heels: Banana Republic; Necklace: Zara

As much as I'm loving the all black and white trend right now, I couldn't help but add a bit of subtle colour to this outfit, in the form of a necklace, nail polish and lipstick.

On a somewhat related note - there happens to be a Joe Fresh (retailer of my skirt) around the corner from my work, and every day that I walk past it, the window displays catch my eye and lure me in. The collection is truly inspiring right now, with a combination of everyday wear and a few "Off the Runway" pieces. Currently loving these jacquard shorts. Just waiting on the double-digit temps!

You can follow me on TwitterFacebookBloglovinPinterest, and Instagram

1 comment:

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then lace overlay dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!