February 14, 2013

Valentine's Accessories

A bite size cupcake and DIY heart nails.
A recent Gap find that I scored majorly on sale, conveniently a week before Valentine's Day, and a new statement necklace from Stella & Dot!
Half-homemade* mini cupcakes for our potluck at work today.
*Betty Crocker cake mix with made-from scratch butter-cream frosting


I pretty much find any excuse to use paper straws, so I simply couldn't resist these pale pink and white ones when I spotted them at Home Sense (similar here).

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Hope your day is filled with lots of sweet indulgences. 

2 comments:

  1. ok that Stella and Dot necklace is amazing (I'm a bit obsessed), and those cupcakes are killing me with how good they look. Happy Valentine's Day! :)
    ~Andrea
    www.wearitbetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweatshirt find rocks! And it looks perfect with the Stella and Dot necklace! Hope you had a fab V-day! I'm running a giveaway over on my blog - hope you'll come by and enter it!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    {Enter My Giveaway for a Monogram Leather Clutch Here!}

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!