January 24, 2013

Transitional Skirts

Top: Club Monaco; Skirt: Club Monaco; Boots: Zara; Jacket: Banana Republic; Necklace: Macy's; Gloves: The Bay

In sticking with one of my resolutions this year - "invest in staples; save on trendy items" - I scooped up this printed skirt, knowing that it could easily transition from winter when worn with tights, to the summer with cute sandals. The plethora of outfit options and potentiality that overwhelmed me in store, confirmed it to be a worth-while investment. Plus it has pockets. Bonus!

6 comments:

  1. Veryu nice pics. I like your coat and boots. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been freezing in the photos without the coat! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous skirt! And it has pockets?!!! I'm officially sold! Love your coat and necklace too:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are amazing. I've been looking for a black pair like that, too cute!
    ~Andrea
    www.wearitbetter.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!