I can't believe there's only 7 more days till Christmas! There always seems to be a build up of anticipation after Thanksgiving and then somehow mid December creeps up quick and out of nowhere. That being said, I hope your holiday preparations are going smoothly and you're finding time to relax and enjoy the little indulgences that make this time of year so special. Here are some things that have been making me happy lately.
1. A thin, gold, asymmetrical ring that my mom used to wear in the 80's (that I happily acquired over the weekend).
2. Holiday gift wrapping - most people dislike it, but it's definitely in my top 5 for favorite things to do this time of year.
3. Traditional Christmas movie marathons for nights when it's too cold to venture outside.
4. First turkey carve of the season at a friend's holiday party.
5. A figure skater providing holiday entertainment at Holt Renfrew.
6. Glittery nails that feel appropriately merry.
7. My parent's dog, Zorro, who seems to get cuter everytime I see him.
8. Long-sleeve dresses, statement necklaces, and faux-fur.
9. A special card that arrived in the mail for me recently.
Have a great week!
You can follow me on Instagram here :)