November 13, 2012

Trans-Seasonal





Top: Club Monaco (love this style); Skirt: Urban Outfitters (similar here); Necklace: Zara (next on my wish-list is this one); Boots: Urban Outfitters; Faux Fur Collar: Gap (similar here and here)

I love when a great fabric and colour is versatile enough to take you through multiple seasons. This skirt, last seen here, felt very spring-time with delicate gold jewelry and heather-grey lace, but worn with a navy top with zipper detailing, a statement necklace and lace up boots, it feels transformed. I keep saying I want to have it shortened to knee-length, and I think it's about time that happens. I'm picturing it with black opaque tights and ankle booties, accessorized with a little bit of sparkle for the holidays. What items do you keep in your closet all year round?

9 comments:

  1. The Faux Fur Collar is very pretty :$

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors look so pretty together. Love the fur stole with it as well.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith! I find I can't help but pair fur with everything this season!

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous! I love that skirt (colour, texture, flow, everything!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, especially the skirt! You look great! :)

    p.s do you want to follow each other? I follow you now with google friend connect! Hope you'll do the same! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the versatility of maxi and midi skirts across seasons! Those colors look gorgeous paired together! xo, Megan

    http://thethreadaffect.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!