August 20, 2012

Paper-bag Shorts








Sweater: Gap; Shorts: French Connection (similar); Heels: Nine West (similar); Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace: H&M (try this beautiful beaded one over a crew-neck); Sunglasses: Tiffany & Co.

I find that paper-bag shorts are one of the easiest styles of shorts to dress up with heels, even if you just feel like wearing a long-sleeve crew-neck because it's starting to get a little chillier out. As of late I'm also pretty attached to this so-easy-to-do pony that feels effortless, yet put together at the same time. Any other simple, yet chic hairstyle suggestions out there? Send them this way please!

P.S. I recently joined the iPhone cult (late arrival, I know), so you can now follow along with me on Instagram! Search: "prettyinpolkadot" for more updates :)

5 comments:

  1. Those shorts look fabulous on you, and agree that they look fabulous with heels! LOVE your chic ponytail, and really love the colour combo of your outfit!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! Love the green sweater paired with that necklace!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Jcrew look! i love the shoes!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit & love the hair!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Following you now and I'd love it if you could follow me too!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!