July 17, 2012

Country Living













Boyfriend Shirt: Gap (this one is cute!); Head-Wrap: Forever 21 (similar here and here); Denim Shorts: American Eagle; Belt: Gap

The days seem to be flying by this summer! My family and I spent the past few days in Sutton - a small town on the outskirts of Montreal, Quebec - where my grandmother has a beautiful, old farm house, completely secluded and surrounded only by a pond and acres and acres of forest. Internet connection there is sparse (hence the lack of posts) and our general time-passing activities included card games, reading on the veranda, slack-lining, and playing catch with the dogs. However, we did venture into town on Saturday, where we browsed a local flea market and sifted through old records, hand-made jewelry and clothing, fresh flowers, and other trinkets.

Sometimes a short break from cyberspace is the perfect refresher, but I'm glad to be back in the city now with the Twitosphere and Pinterest easily accessible. And on that note, keep Liking my Facebook page - I'm half way to 100 Likes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question/comment? Please share below!