May 23, 2012

Las Vegas and Back

This past (Canadian) long weekend we treated ourselves to a trip to Las Vegas. Never having been before, I was shocked by the extravagance of everything. It truly is as if you are entering another world. Aside from some mild gambling (I lost $3 on the penny slots) and soaking up rays in the hottest temperatures I've ever experienced, these are a few other things I enjoyed during our stay.



We were only gone for a short time period, but by the last day we were both missing SF and craving Mexican food. Sometimes the best part of a trip is coming home to familiar surroundings, relaxing, and re-telling the funny stories that happened. 

Dress 1: Forever 21; Dress 2: Zara

2 comments:

  1. Wow a drinking cup and a spritzer? They really do think of everything in Vegas. It's amazing how extravagant everything is there. That's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,

    love your pictures from Vegas! I totally agree with you that sometimes the best part of a trip is coming home to familiar surroundings, I completely felt this way when Nate and I came home from out trip a few days ago. Hope you guys had a blast in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!