April 3, 2012

Florals with a Hint of Shine





Floral Jeans: Zara (recent); Top: Gap (similar); Shoes: Zara; Hat: Gap (similar); Bracelet: Banana Republic 

I wore these jeans all weekend - once with a chambray button-up, another time with a citrus yellow knit, and yesterday with this coral sleeveless blouse. I'm hooked. As for these kitten heels, I saw them in Zara a week ago and headed back to grab them a few days ago. I have a personal shopping rule that if I'm still thinking about an item 3 days later then it's simply meant to be. I love the metallic-neutral combination and classic ankle strap, not to mention the tiny, San Fran, hill-approved heel. 

We leave for Vancouver and Whistler tomorrow, so it will soon be goodbye sandals, hello Canadian spring. 

1 comment:

Have a question/comment? Please share below!