December 15, 2011

Dream

This is my very first post. My inspiration for this blog came from an admiration for style, clothing and all related surroundings, as well as my reality of often living out of a suitcase. Consequently, I have developed a fascination with beautiful closets and a future desire for owning such a masterpiece; a place where all clothes and accessories are nicely organized and grouped together like a tight-knit family unit. And somewhere in the corner, on top of one of the strategically compartmentalized shelves is a suitcase, ready to be used only for weekend getaways and exotic vacations. 


All that's missing is a nice, comfy chair (I've been eyeing this one) to lounge on while soaking in the beauty of this closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question/comment? Please share below!