June 7, 2012

Canadian Outdoors





Jacket: Banana Republic (love this style); Chambray Vest: H&M; Blouse: gift from Thailand; Pants: Gap (similar); Bar Necklace: Urban Outfitters; Pendant Necklace: Idele; Heels: Nine West (similar); Gold Bracelet: Madewell; Watch: Michael Kors

It's been a week since we left San Fran and I am slowly adjusting to life back in Canada. One thing that I've really noticed more now is how much grass there is everywhere, particularly in the suburban area where my parents live. With so much greenery around, I find I'm more drawn to earthy colours and relaxed fits. I like that these heels are unexpected and add some pattern and dimension to this look. Mixing patterns and textures continues to be one of my mottos. 

1 comment:

  1. The day I left Toronto, there was a blizzard. One of the few snowy days in Toronto this winter and I had to be part of it when I left, unfortunately. Now that I'll be returning, it's nice to go back to some very warm weather!

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!